1) What are you currently reading? Tell us a bit about it!
I've had a few wonderful ARC's come my way recently and two of my favorites are the next in their series. Some of my favorite books have been in the New Adult/Young Adult category lately and I just can't get enough.
Trust In Me is Cam's point of view of Wait for You and seeing everything from his eyes makes me love him a little more. I've only just started Crash Into You but the world of street racing is new to me so I'm looking forward to reading more about Private School Rachel and Bad Boy Isaiah.
2) What are your five most recent book purchases?
Can you see now where the YA addiction has come from? And anything from JD Robb is a auto-buy for me.
3) Have you ever named/nicknamed anything (person, pet or thing) after a character? Who and why?I had a co-worker a long time ago that everyone called Lucy and she thought is was because she reminded us of Lucille Ball...nope she was just like Lucy from Charlie Brown. Bossy, annoying and always sticking her nose where it didn't belong.
4) If you could live in one book, all of its characters and in the town, which would it be?
I would love to like in Eve and Roarke's world. The characters are some of my favorites and I'd love to see Eve kick ass in person but mostly, I just want an Auto Chef. What hasn't that been invented yet?
5) Can you think of a book you read that taught you something concrete that you've never forgotten? Tell us about it.
I've taken a lot of lessons from books that I read growing up but one of my favorites as an adult would be Bossypants. I think Tina Fey is a role model for women of all ages and everything she shares is worth listening to. I'll never be a comedienne or a television writer but I can take a lot of her experiences and apply it to my everyday life.