Sarah Castille is celebrating the release of AGAINST THE ROPES with a SEVEN day party. SEVEN great giveaways, SEVEN different posts. Stop by all the amazing blogs participating in the party to increase your chances to win!
He scared me. He thrilled me. And after one touch, all I could think about was getting more…
Makayla never thought she’d set foot in an underground mixed-martial arts club. But if anyone needs a medic on hand, it’s these guys. Trouble is, at her first sight of the club’s owner she’s the one feeling breathless.
The man they call Torment is all sleek muscle and restrained power. Whether it’s in the ring or in the bedroom, he knows exactly when a soft touch is required and when to launch a full-on assault. He always knows just how far he can push. And he’s about to tempt Makayla in ways she never imagined…
Five Fun Facts about Against the Ropes
1. I interviewed several MMA fighters while researching Against the Ropes. It was an incredible sacrifice but I wanted to ensure my readers had an authentic experience (I certainly did!).
2. I spent a few days watching UFC events and then practiced my new moves on DH so I could write authentic choreography for the fight scenes. He’s still recovering.
3. To get in the mood for fight club scenes, I listened to “The Best MMA Training Tracks – Fight Your Way Through the World.”
4. To get in the mood for sex scenes, I pretended I hadn’t seriously injured DH while practicing my “ground and pound” and “rear naked choke hold” moves.
5. In one scene, Makayla accidentally flings a beet across a fancy restaurant. Although beets are not a favorite food in our household, I bought a whole jar of beets and then set the munchkins to flinging them across the kitchen so I could assess speed, trajectory, and damage factor. They thought they had died and gone to heaven. They also thought I was the coolest mom EVER!