I love a good challenge and one of my favorite ones each season is the reading challenge hosted by Megan at Semi-Charmed Kind of Life. This will be my third time participating in Megan’s challenge I’ve been busy compiling my books and requesting ones I don’t have from the library. You can find all the rules and categories here if you want to participate.
The Categories and My Books are…
- 5: Freebie! Read any book you'd like, as long as it follows the above rules. Frontline
- 5: Read a book that is less than 150 pages long. Fair Play
- 10: Read a book with a color in the title. The Silver Chair (The Chronicles of Narnia, Book 6)
- 10: Read a book that is not the first in its series. The Dominant: The Submissive Trilogy
- 15: Read a book it seems everyone but you has read! Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns
- 15: Read a banned book. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- 20: Read a book written by a celebrity. The Star Attraction
- 20: Read a nonfiction book that is not a memoir. Dear Girls Above Me: Inspired by a True Story
- 20: Read a book that takes place in a state you have never been in. More Than Rivals
- 25: Read a book that is at least 400 pages long. Walking Disaster
- 25: Read a book with a main character who shares your first name. My One and Only
- 30: Read a book written by an author who was born in the same year as you. Poughkeepsie
I’ve got a lot of reading ahead of me this month and lots of time to kick back on the deck to do it.
What are your summer reading plans?