This week's 30 things is...
Things I'd like to tell 16 year-old me.
Did you feel like you owned the world at 16? Like you were invincible? I did. I liked my high school years for the most part. There are a few things things I'd like to change but really, who doesn't? So here are 10 things I'd like to tell 16 year-old me...and I hope she would listen.
- Stay focused and avoid distractions
- Don't be a procrastinator. It will become one of your worst habits.
- That guy that you thought was so cool in high school, yeah, he's really not.
- Learn to cook and eat more than pizza and spaghetti. Your taste buds will thank you.
- Get some more sleep. It's another bad habit you will start.
- Spend more time with your Grandpa. You'll wish you had more time.
- Don't date that guy you met at the gas station. What were you thinking?
- Working with your family sounds like a good idea but you should really just say no.
- Save your money. Blowing your paycheck on that shirt is a bad idea. It's not that pretty.
- Never ever doubt yourself. You'll be amazing.
What would you tell 16 year-old you?