My favorite reads this week are a little bit of everything. Easter and St. Patrick's Day are this month and there are so many darling little things out there to make. I had a hard time narrowing it down for this post. Spring Break also starts at the end of this month and it's kind of crazy how much I am looking forward to it.
- If I ever get a chance I am going to sit down and do the "This Is Me" challenge. The questions are very thoughtful.
- My boys are into everything superhero at the moment and I want to make them their own capes with these patterns.
- St. Patrick's Day is coming up and I think I'll make these Hershey Kisses Shamrocks for my kids and their friends.
- Or I might make these Pot O' Gold with rainbow licorice and gold coins. I love licorice.
- I love anything Pizza and as long as I call it pizza so does my boy. I am making these Pizza Buns for him next week!
- These Easter Basket cookies are the cutest thing I've ever seen.
- But these Easter Bunny cottontails are a close second.