I found so many cool things around the interwebs this week. I'm trying to expand our dinner options and found a few new things that I want to try. My kiddos aren't really picky eaters but they like to stick to what they know, ya know? And I've added some of my favorite Project Life layouts that I found on Pinterest too. Are there any topics you'd like to see in the future?
- Little Cesar's breadsticks are one of my favorites and this copycat recipe is spot on.
- These puppy s'mores pops are absolutely adorable.
- The love the idea of making candy/treat necklaces for movie night.
- I love these printable cards with Facebook status updates.
- You can never have enough #hashtag journaling cards.
- This is one of the best Project Life success strategies I've ever read.
- FREE weekly circle tags for Project Life. Love these!
- A great article on documenting heritage photos from Becky.
- Ever have that photo you didn't take? Starfin has free printables to document it anyway.
Some of my favorite pages from around Pinterest this week...