I am on an organizing kick again. I have that habit of sometimes doing a lot of never feeling like I finished something. It's pretty frustrating. I have so many new things coming up in blogland and in real life that I sometimes can't even remember what I've done and haven't done. So I'm always on the search for new ideas on keeping myself together.
- I love seeing how Rebecca's Project Life album is coming together.
- Melissa has a roundup of some really nice Project Life freebies.
- I like Katie's idea of simple scrapping her digital Project Life.
- Listgirl is my new favorite Project Life blog.
- I love this idea on organizing Project Life memorabilia through the year.
And I'm looking to streamline more things in the everyday as well. I started working in the book Organize Now and it's great in giving me suggestions in streamlining everything and cutting out the unnecessary. I like that. Here are some of my favorite everyday links from this week.
- Six Sisters has a roundup of their 50 go to recipes for the weekday cooking.
- Miss Angie gives out some great advice on how to center all kinds of things in blogger.
- I love the Strawberry Shortcake Cookie Stack! It looks so yummy and there's even a chocolate cookie version too.
- This reminds me of the Hot Fudge Cake I used to eat when I was younger.