There's a new guide in town and I have a sneak peek to share with you. The Secret Recipe for Super Mom's is out now and it's jam packed with all kinds of goodies.
This is a whimsical, yet practical guide to ideally managing your household. Begin to apply the tips, guides, planners, and challenges anytime of the year to transform your day to day life!
Giddy to know what's inside?It's 70+ Pages stuffed full of guides, planners, checklists, labels, and everything you need to look, feel, and act like a SUPER MOM!
Here's a little sneak peek:
- Babysitter Black Book
- Goal Setting Worksheets
- Re-usable Play-date and Sports Calendars
- Birthday and Thank You Cards
- Emergency Forms
- 30 Day Organized Bliss Challenge
- Let's Read Together Program and Materials
- Menu Planner, Recipe Cards, Pantry Labels & More
- Last Minute Gift Giving Guide for every occasion
- Blank Monthly Wall Calendars
- Family Chores Chart, Certificates, and Awards
And here's how I am using them at home...
It's still a relatively new system but so far it's working well. Each kiddo likes the visual of what they have to do/still do and having a tangible badge that they did something good. There are so many more things in the Secret Recipe for Super Mom's that I am looking forward to doing. I'm going to need a lot of ink.