Favorite Non-Fiction or Humorous Books
I don't read many non-fiction books. Especially the "serious" ones. It's just not me. Reading is my escape and I shy away from stories that are too dramatic and one that based on true life events. But I love reading funny books. Which is funny because comedy shows usually don't hold my attention for long.
My favorite funny books...
1. It Looked Different on the Model - the writing style is hilarious and I love how it sounds "spoken".
2. Bitter is the New Black - anything by Jen Lancaster is my favorite but I choose this one by random and by random I mean waving my finger in the air until I landed on a cover.
3. Overheard in New York - it's just like the website. I makes me wish I could ride the subway for just a day.
4. Confessions of a Scary Mommy - These are things I wish someone would have told me before I had children. It makes me feel okay that sometimes I really want my kids to leave me alone. Really, really.
5. Life As I Blow It - I usually don't like the "raunchy" humor but I make an exception for Sarah Colonna. I love her on Chelsea Lately and I'd actually watch her comedy show.
Do you have a favorite funny book?